The conveyor belt is used for the vast majority of the movements of products which require a high flow rate, where it is desired to retain unchanged the features, where the noise is an important factor, and is looking for a low energy consumption.
Generally, the main elements that constitute a belt conveyor are:
- Belt composed of various types of material suitable for contact with the product to be transported
- Motorized cylinder head, in some cases rubberized, to a greater load
- Referral head with registers for alignment
- In relation to the length, upper and lower rollers of the tape support
- Stainless steel frame AISI 304
- Belt tensioner mechanism
- Electric motor and reduction gear unit with mechanical drive or drum motor with inverter
- Any additional components depending on the application, (unloading systems, belt cleaning devices, braking devices, boards and side rails, etc.).
PDF BELT CONVEYORS